Monday, December 6, 2010

The Biggest Mistake I've Made

For those of you who've already applied for the Dec 17-18 Badass Mastermind, you know that one of the questions on the application is: "If someone gave you $100,000 on condition that it be used only to grow your business, how would you invest that money?"

Why do I ask that?

The biggest mistake I've made in my 7 years of being self-employed is wasting money on expenses that don't directly contribute to bringing in more business at higher margins. I can't count the number of times I've charged something to my credit card without a clear plan for how it would increase revenue.

The women who have already applied for my mastermind are going to invest $1,000 and 2 days of their life with me. But do they have a plan for how they can directly turn that around into income? How will they leverage the experience? Will they publicize their acceptance into the program? Can they turn a $1,000 investment into at least $10,000 worth of opportunities?

Because that's what badass entrepreneurs would do.

The application process ends tomorrow night at midnight.
Apply here: http://badassbusinesswomen.org/test/mastermind/

No comments:

Post a Comment