Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spending vs. Investing

Most of us are now in full scale holiday mode, busy buying gifts and getting more distracted by the moment by family, friends and travel plans. Black Friday. Cyber Monday. For the next month money will fly out the door on travel, food, booze, movies, entertainment, toys, clothes, etc.

So are you simply spending money this season?
Or are you investing in yourself?

All of the Badass Business Women I know have invested a great deal of money into themselves. They buy memberships, attend conferences, take courses, read books and hire professionals to help them grow. They don't just throw money out the window. They diligently access their challenges and weaknesses, then find ways to train and develop themselves. Badass Business Women identify the gap, then they find a way to bridge it.

The 2-day Badass Mastermind on December 17-18 at my house in Miami is designed to catapult you towards the next level in your business. Are you ready to invest in yourself? Or will you be lazy when it comes to bridging the gap?

APPLY HERE: http://badassbusinesswomen.org/test/mastermind/

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete